Laminated glass Specifications
1.laminated glass panels quality standard: CE and EN 12600
3.Max size: 2800*9000mm
Laminated glass panel Applications:
1. Places where safety glasses are required legally..
2. Bus station, Airport and others where sound-insulation is
3. Banks and show rooms.
4. Windows of automobiles and ships.
5. Furniture and interior decoration.
6. bullet-proof or violence prevention (Bullet-proof glass).
Laminated glass panel feature:
Laminated glass panel is produced in an autoclave by compressing
and heating two or more sheets of float glass and one or more
sheets of polyvinyl butyral (PVB made by Dupont or Solutia).
1. Safety: If impacted by outside forces it shatters but never
splinters protecting objects inside.
2. Good sound insulation.
3. UV-proof, laminated glass insulates most UV while allowing
visible light to enter, thereby protecting furniture, carpeting and
indoor decorations from aging and fading.
4. Bullet proof: High intensity glass can be made by adding more
PVBS and glass of different thickness.
5. Except for transparent PVB, we offer milk white and other
various colors to meet different tastes and needs. Laminated glass panel Specifications:
1. Thickness: 4.38mm, 5.38mm, 6.38mm, 6.68mm8.38mm, 8.68mm, 10.38mm, 10.68mm etc¦
2. Usual size: 1830*2134mm, 1830*2440mm, 3300*2134mm, 3660*2134mm
3. Minimum size: 300*300mm;
4. Max size: 2800*9000mm.